Clinical Trials for Glioma Brain Tumors
Brain Tumor Symptoms
Brain tumor symptoms vary widely depending on the type, location, size and growth rate of the tumor. There are no specific symptoms that only occur due to a glioma tumor.
General symptoms of brain tumors include:
- New onset or change in pattern of headaches
- Headaches that gradually become more frequent and more severe
- New onset of seizures
- Gradual loss of sensation or movement in an arm or a leg
- Difficulty with balance
- Difficulty speaking
- Personality or behavior changes
- Unexplained nausea or vomiting
- Blurred vision, double vision, or loss of peripheral vision
- Hearing problems
Contact your physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms.