The Ivy Center’s experience with corporate partnerships for early-phase clinical trials ranges from smaller, privately-held companies to multinational corporations. Our multidisciplinary team is expert in both pre-clinical and clinical drug development for brain tumors, providing cutting-edge solutions to common challenges facing drug discovery and development. We understand the market for this patient population and can help accelerate your timeline.
- Minimal Upfront Investment: We pay for all trial costs, except for the drug
- Limited Clinical Risk: Limited-dosing regimen in Phase 0 studies
- Industry-friendly IP Policy: We make no demands on IP, data, or downstream revenue, other than the right to publish
- Speed: Rapid accrual and efficient trial design; most trials open and close within 6 months
- Expertise: No one has more experience with brain tumor Phase 0 studies
IN FINDING A CURE
If you represent a biotech or pharmaceutical company with investigational agents that would like to explore a partnership with the Ivy Brain Tumor Center please contact Dr. Nader Sanai.