Meningioma tumor symptoms
Brain tumor symptoms vary widely depending on the type, location, size and growth rate of the tumor. There are no specific symptoms that only occur due to a meningioma.
People with meningioma may experience the following symptoms:
- New onset or change in pattern of headaches
- Headaches that gradually become more frequent and more severe
- New onset of seizures
- Gradual loss of sensation or movement in an arm or a leg
- Difficulty with balance
- Difficulty speaking
- Personality or behavior changes
- Unexplained nausea or vomiting
- Blurred vision, double vision, or loss of peripheral vision
- Hearing problems
Contact a medical professional if you are experiencing any symptoms.