Clinical Trials for Ependymomas
Ependymoma Brain Tumor Symptoms
Ependymoma brain cancer symptoms vary widely depending on the type, location, size and growth rate of the tumor. There is no set of symptoms that are attributable to a single type of brain tumor.
General symptoms of brain tumors include:
- New onset or change in pattern of headaches
- Headaches that gradually become more frequent and more severe
- New onset of seizures
- Gradual loss of sensation or movement in an arm or a leg
- Difficulty with balance
- Difficulty speaking
- Personality or behavior changes
- Unexplained nausea or vomiting
- Blurred vision, double vision, or loss of peripheral vision
- Hearing problems
Contact your physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms.