INFIGRATINIB FOR RECURRENT HIGH-GRADE GLIOMA
You may be eligible if:
- You are 18 years or older
- You have had prior resection (surgical removal) of a histologically diagnosed high-grade glioma (III and IV)
- You have been treated with radiation and a chemotherapy drug called temozolomide
- Your doctor has told you that your tumor has recurred (come back) or has progressed (grown or changed)
- You have enough archival tumor tissue available from previous surgery to conduct genetic testing for the presence of FGFR3-TACC3 fusion gene or mutations in the FGFR1 and 3 genes.