Spring 2022 Brain Tumor Survivor and Caregiver Symposium
This year, the Spring Symposium will be held virtually and will be packed with the latest treatments, coping mechanisms and other educational information.
The program will focus on providing the brain tumor patients and their caregivers with information and tools to help handle the challenges that may come up after a brain tumor diagnosis. We will provide a forum for the brain tumor survivor and caregiver to get information and ask questions specifically related to their particular issues.
Registration is free
- 7:55- Welcome
- 8:00- Neurosurgery | Dr. Joseph DiDomenico
- 8:30- Neuro-Oncology | Dr. Rami Tadipatri
- 9:00- Break
- 9:15- Radiation Oncology | Dr. William Kennedy
- 10:45- Grit, Grace, and Brain Tumors: An Inside/Outside Perspective | Ashley Bridwell
- 10:15- Break
- 10:30- Clinical Trials | Jocelyn Harmon
- 11:00- Informing Health
- 11:30- Break
- 11:45- Going the distance: A story of long-term survivorship
- 12:15- Adjourn