Fall 2021 Brain Tumor Survivor and Caregiver Symposium
This year, the Fall Symposium will be held virtually and will be packed with the latest treatments, coping mechanisms and other educational information.
The program will focus on providing the brain tumor patients and their caregivers with information and tools to help handle the challenges that may come up after a brain tumor diagnosis. We will provide a forum for the brain tumor survivor and caregiver to get information and ask questions specifically related to their particular issues.
- 7:55- Welcome
- 8:00- Neurosurgery and Clinical Trials by Dr. Zaman Mirzadeh
- 8:30- Me, Myself, and Meningioma by Dr. Kelly Braun
- 9:15- Break
- 9:30- Radiation Oncology
- 10:00- Panel discussion-submit your questions live
- 10:30- Break
- 10:45- Healing, Adapting, and Learning: Rehabilitation after a Brain Tumor by Dr. Joseph Ostler
- 11:15- Yoga: A Mind, Movement, and Breath Connection by Jill Ellis
- 11:45- Break
- 12:00- Going the distance: A story of long-term survivorship
- 12:30- Adjourn