Instagram Live #BrainTumorTalk: Patient Support
Tune in for an Instagram Live discussion with Ivy Center nurse navigator Jacki Garcia, and founder and president of Gray Matters Foundation, Lanette Veres. This will be the first in a series we’re calling #BrainTumorTalk. The conversation will dive into patient and caregiver support options. It’s a chance to ask questions and learn from professionals within the brain tumor community. Use the form below to submit your questions in advance.
Lanette and Jacki may touch on topics such as keeping stress levels low, dealing with the possibility of a recurrence, preparing for the future, and resources for finding trusted information on new treatment options.
How to join the #BrainTumorTalk:
- Open the Instagram app on your phone or go to Instragram.com on your desktop browser.
- Navigate to the Ivy Brain Tumor Center’s profile, @theivybraintumorcenter.
- At 3 p.m. PST on Sept. 23, tap or click on our profile picture (logo) to view the live broadcast. There will be a ring highlighting our profile picture to indicate we are live.
Be sure to follow @theivybraintumorcenter on Instagram to be alerted in the “Stories” section that the Ivy Center is streaming live when you open the app.
- Jacki Garcia, RN, CNRN, Nurse Navigator at Ivy Brain Tumor Center
- Lanette Veres, Founder & President of Gray Matters Foundation